Entries for round 1 of the BDOC to be hosted 11-12 July are now open.
We hope most of you are eager to get going after a much extended winter break. Please read the following as a summary of the changes being made for the July meeting and the BDOC in 2020.
For 11-12 July
- Split weekend meeting, Saturday for junior categories (excluding jnr prokarts) and Sunday for senior categories. This is to reduce numbers
- Face covering and hand sanitiser to be taken by competitors and used where necessary
- One way system will be in place to help the flow of traffic to the grid and through the club house
- Drivers to wear their helmets to the grid and through post-race scrutineering. Helpers to wear face masks in scrutineering and dummy grid.
- Traditional signing on has been replaced with an online entry system
- Cafe will be open
- Change to timed races. Bambinos will have 4x 8min timed sessions. All other classes 8min timed qualifying session and 2x 8min +1lap heats. 1x 9min + 1 lap final – grid for final on total point score of timed qualifying and 2 heats.
- Tyre restrictions updated to: Bambino unrestricted, cadets 1 set, twin-engined prokarts 1 set and all other classes 2 sets.
- All junior drivers should have a pusher on circuit to assist.
- All rounds to count.
View social distancing procedures
View supplement rules / summary of changes for July meeting