From April 2023 all races at Grampian Kart Club will be run under the Motorsport UK RS Clubman system.
This provides drivers a route to gaining a full MSUK race license receiving signatures at all Clubman races. After receiving 6 signatures the driver can apply for a full Interclub license and go racing nationally. An RS Clubman license can be applied for on or before the day of the race and only takes a few minutes.
How to Race RS Clubman
- Go to rsclubman.motorsportuk.org and click ‘Apply or Renew Now’
- Fill in the RS Clubman License Application which only takes a few minutes.
- You will be issued with your digital license and license number.
- You will need to complete a short driver induction course to ensure you are aware of the flag system and how to be safe on track. These will be carried out on race day before the drivers briefing.
- Once you have your RS Clubman’s licence & induction course pass certificate you’re good to go – just bring them both to race day check in!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR UNDER 18’s
ALL under 18’s will need to be accompanied by a PG license holder. This is a parent/guardian license from Motorsport UK and the approved parent/guardian must bring it with them to be checked on race day. The cost is £27 and can be applied for by downloading the PG License form and sending it back to Motorsport UK. The PG license MUST be applied for and received before under 18’s can race.