Due to the substantial snowfall overnight (Wednesday) and the forecast for the next few days the decision has been taken to cancel the March meeting due to the uncertainity of the conditions and forecast. The first meeting of the year will now be the MSUK Clubman event scheduled on April 9.

The circuit will remain closed until further notice to allow the contractor to finish the kerb improvement works when the weather clears.