Entries should be submitted no later than Thursday 12noon on the week of the race weekend. Entries after this will be accepted but the competitor will be grided at the back for all heats.
By submitting an entry I declare that:
- I have been given an opportunity to read the Rules and Regulations of Boyndie Drome Open Challenge and, if any, the
Supplementary Regulations for this event and agree to be bound by them. I declare that I am physically and mentally fit to take
part in the event and I am competent to do so. I acknowledge that I understand the nature and type of the event and the
potential risk inherent with motorsport and agree to accept that risk.
- To the best of my knowledge the driver possess the standard of competence necessary for an event of the type to which this entry
relates and that the vehicle entered is suitable and roadworthy for the event with regard to the course and the speeds which
will be reached.
- I agree to abide by the decisions of the any of the Officials. Any decisions made on the day may not be subject to any protest
or appeal. Any communication regarding the conduct of the meeting should be notified in writing and submitted to the committee after the event.
- I understand that should I at the time of this event be suffering from any disability whether permanent or temporary which is
likely to affect prejudicially my normal control of the vehicle, I may not take part.
- If I am the Parent/Guardian/Guarantor of the driver I understand that I shall have the right to be present during any procedure being carried out under the Supplementary Regulations issued for this event and the Rules and Regulations of Boyndie Drome Open Challenge. As the Parent/Guardian/Guarantor I confirm that I have acquainted myself and hereby agree to be bound by those Rules and Regulations of Boyndie Drome Open Challenge and submit myself without reserve to the consequences resulting from those Rules and Regulations of Boyndie Drome Open Challenge (and any subsequent alteration thereof). Note: Where the Parent/Guardian/Guarantor is not present there must be a representative who must produce a written and
signed authorisation to so act from the Parent/Guardian/Guarantor as appropriate.
- This event may be attended by GKC authorised Media representative, if you do not wish you or your child (or child whom you are responsible for) to be photographed (or captured by similar photographic device) then please record this is writing at signing on (prior to event commencement) Failure to do so will be accepted as your authorisation to allow images to be taken and stored.
Online Entry Form
- Saturday Practice – £20 (+£10 day membership for non-members)
- Sunday Race Entry – £50 (+£10 day membership for non-members)
- Transponder Hire – £10