In response to the current COVID-19 situation, Grampian Kart Club have introduced a registration system for member practice. The purpose of this is to ensure members understand the new rules in force and collect a register of attendance to assist in the Government’s ‘Track & Trace’ efforts.
You must submit this form to confirm your attendance at the circuit. We will carry out spot checks and failing to do so will result in suspension of your membership.
At this moment we are not accepting day memberships in order to give our members priority.
Please check the website and your emails regularly for further updates.
By submitting this form I agree to:
- Maintain a 4 metre distance when setting up in the paddock (this is to ensure the 2metre rule is adhered to around your vehicle)
- To only attend with one other person from my household (exception to parents who live in separate households that are attending with their child). Please respect this as Government guidance requires you stay 2 metres apart from those not in your household and it will help us control numbers at the track.
- Socially distance from other households (currently min. 2metres)
- Not share equipment with others (tools, racewear, awnings etc) Please avoid handling other people karts where possible. In some cases we understand that juniors mayn’t be strong enough to lift their own kart but please take the necessary precautions.
- Maintain good hygiene Only the disabled toilet will be available with plenty of sanitising products. Please clean up after yourself and wash your hands.
- Not attend if displaying symptoms of the COVID19 virus – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Adhere to the usual club rules and respect the 15min session times. The 15mins is for the session and not the driver – if you join half way through then you must vacate the circuit at the end of the 15mins (typically when the first kart out comes in).
Online Entry Form
Please provide names in the relevant boxes – we don’t need you to justify why you are accompanying your driver to the circuit. We simply are gathering names and contact details to assist in contact tracing if required.
Please check the full 2021 calendar for upcoming events.